About Prego Bratt Pan
- A Bratt Pan is a versatile piece of equipment, which is able to perform up to eight cooking functions: braising, boiling, steaming, poaching, stewing,roasting, deep-fat frying and shallow frying.
- Bratt pans are typically used for producing large volumes of food and so are almost always present in large hotels, restaurants, hospitals and universities.
- In appearance, a braising pan resembles a flat bottomed kettle. In practice, it combines the characteristics of a steam kettle and a griddle. The cooking surface is like a griddle plate, heated from beneath by atmospheric gas burners or electric elements. But this griddle plate has walls on all four sides so as to for a shallow rectangular pan
- Large Capacity cooking
- Easy to Clean and maintain
- Reduces cooking time
- Convenient Tilt design
- Maintains Flavor and Nutrients
- Multi Function
Electrical Bratt Pan Manual Tilting
Electrical Bratt Pan Motorized Tilting
- Deep, rectangular cooking pots with a counter - balanced pull down lid and electric or gas base.
- Constructed for heavy use and made with a stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Most pans are designed with a bottom that’s constructed of ½-inches. or 5/8-inches. carbon steel plate clad in stainless.
- Simple running burners under the length of the pan every 12 in
Pressure Bratt Pan
- This performs all the same functions as a standard bratt pan, but the lid can be clamped tightly shut for cooking at a higher water temperature than 100˚C
- Bratt Pan can be used for multi-function cooking of one product, such as browning-off meat with the pan set at a fry temperature with the lid open.
- The pan can be tilted a few degrees to drain fat away from food as it cooks, such as in griddling or braising meats.
- The tilt feature is very useful for emptying the contents out and is useful for washing the pan.
- Allow the unit to cool down.
- Scrub out the interior surface with a brush and cleaning detergent solution.
- Place a bucket near the skillet.
- Tilt the skillet to drain the cleaning solution.
- Rinse, dry, and wipe down the interior and exterior surfaces
- Tilting skillet temperatures can range between 35°C - 230°C
- Controls for the braising pan include a power off switch and a 35°C to 230°C thermostat. Some units include a 60 minute timer and buzzer
you may see also